Do you have exceptional Customer Service Skills?
Do you have a really outgoing personality?
This is a great opportunity to join a really supportive team and manager, and with full training you can become a Customer Sales and Service Advisor within their Motor Waranty team.
In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products. You may also be required to review customer policies and upgrade when needed. Incorporated in this role is an element of sales involving both inbound and outbound calls to generate conversions.
The ideal person will have exceptional Customer Service skills by phone and either sales experience or the potential to learn sales with training.
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails from customers and responding in a timely manner
- Completing daily administrations tasks, including but not limited to sending out quotes, dealing with cancellations and account queries
- Learning and understanding company insurance products in order to make suitable recommendations to new and existing customers
- Making outbound calls following up on communication sent to new and existing customers, as well as taking inbound calls in relation to sales on insurance products
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales
If you have the above skills and want to kick start your career with a really supportive and fast growing company please send a copy of your CV by email.
- Customer Service
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'