A possible two positions available with flexible part-time or term-time hours with a minimum 20 hours per week and a full-time 37 hour week.
Thanks to the ongoing success of our nationally renowned and widely used e-learning assessment and resources, we are expanding again and need up to two new people to support our sales team by making sales appointments, closing smaller value orders, following up sales leads and upselling to existing customers.
ForSkills is the market leader for online assessment and diagnostic software for English and maths in the vocational sector. We are a successful and dynamic e-learning business with 15 staff and offices in Mansfield and Durham that provides an innovative range of app and web-based assessments and resources synonymous with technical excellence and specifically designed to meet the needs of learners in the post-16 sector. Our customers are mainly training and apprenticeship providers and FE colleges. We are part of the NCFE group of companies.
These roles are primarily as a proactive outbound telephone based sales advisor. You will play a key role in supporting the field sales team by generating leads and booking appointments as well as directly demonstrating and selling lower value orders via webinar and telephone. As you will be involved in all parts the sales process, you should relish the opportunity of combining empathetic support to new and existing customers with the competitive expectations of a growing and successful business.
Ideally you will have some experience of English and maths and/or e-portfolios in the post-16 sector along with the following:
- Comfortable in an outbound sales role, working to activity targets calling new and existing customers in colleges, schools and training providers
- Lead generation, appointment setting and supporting the field sales team
- General research and administrative tasks as required
- A basic understanding of the curriculum for English and mathematics in post-16
- An interest in online learning and confidence in use of ICT, in particular maintaining new business opportunities and engagement records with CRM systems
- Confident in learning how to demonstrate using online webinar technology and chat
- Commitment to keep up-to-date with new educational initiatives
- Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team whilst accepting individual responsibility
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 13th June 2018.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- CRM databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job