This is a new role where you will effectively process and convert incoming/outgoing sales leads through all channels and take payments as required. You will create efficient appointments for our field based staff.
There is no hard selling or cold calling involved in the role.
This role would be suited to someone who is a "people person", has an open and friendly attitude and can demonstrate empathy towards customers.
As Customer Sales Advisor you will:
· Achieve and close sales and conversion targets.
· Build rapport and use opportunities and increase peripheral sales.
· Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff.
· Follow up prospective clients as per KPIs.
· Order collateral as required for prospective clients and follow up
· Complete all outbound calls in line with current KPIs.
· Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above.
· Experience of telesales and customer service.
· A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets.
· Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
· Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
· Must possess attention to detail skills.
· A confident, calm and customer focused approach.
· The flexibility to work shift patterns.
Salary: £17,600 plus potential of bonus.
If you're interested in this role, click the 'Apply' button below, or get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job