"Best Outsource Relationship- European Contact Centre Awards" and "Investors in People- Gold Standard" Just some of the accolades our client has won in the last few years.
USMAART have been selected to recruit a number of Customer Experience Advisors for Firstsource Solutions based at the fantastic offices in the heart of Derby.
Firstsource Solutions have been providing innovative, customer-centric Business Process Management solutions to the world's leading organisations across Telecommunications, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Publishing.
Serving over 100 global clients from multiple delivery centres and in various languages- Firstsource Solutions are supported by a 26,000+ global workforce in India, the Philippines, the USA and the UK.
The successful individuals will be working for Sky entertainment as a first line of contact with Sky customers. You will assist customers with any problems or questions they may have, engaging conversations that resolve their issues.
- Through connecting with customers, understand their issues and take responsibility for resolving them
- Deliver outstanding service through your understanding of customers issues
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant support group
- Through your passion for sales and service, ensure the customer knows how to get the most out of their products and how additional products could meet their needs
- Support team members to create a mutually supportive environment
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Excellent manner with the ability to have a natural 'friend to friend' conversation with a customer or colleague
- Desire to develop connections with customers
- A passion for being part of the Sky culture
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits of the role
- 29 days, incl. Bank Holidays, per annum increasing with service (maximum of 4 additional days)
- FREE Sky package (on average £1200 per year saving!)
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Free Healthshield
- Pension contribution scheme
Salary and Hours
The salary for the role is up to £17,076 plus a great bonus scheme
You will work 40 hours per week between 8am and 10pm across a 7 days rota
- customer service call centre kpis inbound calls benefits outbound retention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'