We are looking to recruit an experienced and friendly office based Customer Sales Advisor to join a growing and lively sales team and help us achieve our ambition for growth. This is a new role where you will effectively process and convert incoming/outgoing sales leads through all channels, and take payments as required. You will also create efficient appointments, and manage the field staff.
This role would be suited to someone who has a meticulous and empathetic attention to detail with a strong and honest work ethic. This is an office based opportunity and you must have similar office based experience to be considered for this role.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
As Customer Sales Advisor you will:
- Achieve sales and conversion targets
- Process payments from customers
- Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff
- Order collateral as required for prospective clients, and follow up as per KPIs
- Complete all outbound calls and follow ups in line with current KPIs
- Provide support to our Information & Advice Service
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above
- Experience of working with customers via the telephone
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Must possess attention to detail skills
- A confident and calm approach
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job