The Customer Sales Advisor will have a genuine passion for engaging with customers, using strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and a personal rapport. They will have a confident approach enabling them to overcome objections and up-sell to existing customer base with a professional approach.
- Achieve performance KPIs set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Speaking to a variety of customers to build rapport, identify the need of the customer and promote the benefits of our services.
- Contacting existing customers in an attempt to up-sell additional products.
- Handle conversations with customers professionally, effectively and in line with regulatory requirements
- Use an internal CRM system to update customer records & the outcome from each call
- Be confident in closing a sale and professional when handling rejection
- Natural charisma enabling them to come across as genuinely likeable, trustworthy, and interested in what the customer has to say
- Resilience, the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat even after dealing with a difficult customer
- Good IT skills allowing them to quickly and efficiently access records, check databases and update files, whilst talking to a potential customer
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Sales experience is advantageous but not compulsory.
- Comfortable in MS Office packages
- Basic literacy and numeracy
Hours: Monday – Thursday 12pm – 8.30pm & Friday 9.30am – 6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job