We are looking to recruit a friendly and outgoing Customer Sales Advisor to join our team and help us achieve our ambition for growth. This is a new role where you will effectively process and convert incoming/outgoing sales leads through all channels, and take payments as required. You will create efficient appointments, and manage the field staff.
This role would be suited to someone who is a "people person" who has an open and friendly attitude, and can demonstrate empathy towards customers.
Working hours are switched between starting at 8 and 11 am and finishing between 5-8pm but these will be set in a 10 week rota system.You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays!
As Customer Sales Support you will:
- Achieve sales and conversion targets.
- Process payments from customers.
- Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff.
- Order collateral as required for prospective clients, and follow up as per KPIs.
- Complete all outbound calls and follow ups in line with current KPIs.
- Provide support to our Information & Advice Service.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above.
- Experience of working with customers via the telephone.
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Must possess attention to detail skills.
- A confident and calm approach.
- The flexibility to work shift patterns (Between 08.00 - 8pm)
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).