If you answered Yes, Yes and Yes then this could be the perfect role for you.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Answering the telephone – dealing with customer queries or directing calls to the relevant person/department.
• Inputting orders and sending the pro-forma invoice to the customer
• Liaising with Accounts team & Warehouse to ensure orders are processed as quickly as possible with the least amount of delay operating a first-ordered-first-picked basis.
• Clerical duties.
Customer account handling:
CSA members will familiarise themselves with their customer group and understand their customer’s ordering habits where possible.
• Inputting orders received via fax, email, post or via Sales Team.
• Sending Pro-forma invoices informing customers of the estimated cost of the order and any items out of stock. Also discussing with and assisting customers to make any relevant changes to their order.
• Liaising with Accounts Team to discuss payment terms and whether or not the order can be fulfilled.
• Liaising with Warehouse Team where necessary to prioritise orders that require fast-tracking.
• Calling customers to arrange payment for those who prepay and also occasionally contacting existing accounts customers with outstanding balances on their account.
• Liaising with Sales Team rep responsible for corresponding customer account to keep up to date with special prices, promos and incoming orders.
The CSA team will be responsible for answering most of the companies’ incoming calls and therefore must be on hand to respond to the telephone as and when it rings. Telephone manner must be clear and concise. Take messages where necessary and should a colleague require your assistance with a call from one of your customers you must, where possible, make yourself available to deal with the call personally. There maybe any type of call that could come through that would concern the CSA team:
• Price enquiries. CSA members must make sure the correct information is given – if in doubt, liaise with Sales Team.
• Picking or input errors on an invoice or short delivered items.
• Enquiries from new businesses who wish to begin ordering – explaining ordering procedure, sending out New Account Form, Catalogue and any other relevant literature.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job