Customer Sales Advisor at BrightHouse
Salary: Starting from £8.42 an hour
Hours: 30 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday) We are closed on Sundays!
Benefits: 22 days holiday per annum, pension scheme & staff purchase
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
We are seeking an ambitious, sales driven individual to provide excellent customer service, and product knowledge to new, and existing customers on the shop floor.
Sales advisors help customers find the perfect product to suit their needs, and build strong customer relationships throughout the duration of their rent-to-own agreements.
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer relationships
- Following the BrightHouse sales process, ensuring full customer understanding and accuracy of completed agreements
- Performing credit checks
- Arranging the delivery of products and booking product services
- Generating new business over the telephone and in-store
- Resolving in-store customer complaints and referring to management when appropriate
- Processing customer payments
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
What you need to apply:
- Experience in a customer focussed role
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'