Sales Advisor (Part Time)
Competitive + Benefits
Part Time 24 Hours
We are seeking an ambitious, sales driven individual to provide excellent customer service, and product knowledge when communicating to new, and existing customers on the shop floor.
You will be required to help customers find the perfect product to suit their needs, and build strong customer relationships throughout the duration of their rent-to-own agreements.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, and build strong customer relationships
- Follow the BrightHouse sales process, ensuring full customer understanding and accuracy of completed agreements
- Perform Credit & Risk checks
- Arrange the delivery of products, and book product services
- Generate new business over the telephone and in store
- Resolve in store customer complaints, and refer to management when appropriate
- Process customer payments
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliable and resourceful, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Achieves challenging targets, particularly around customer service
- Confident with strong influencing and listening skills
- Works well within a team environment
- Self motivated to achieve high standards
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Customer service experience, preferably face to face
- Sales experience
- Working to targets
If you feel you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment with us then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job