Customer Sales Advisor - Part Time
Kings Heath, Birmingham
Want to learn, grow and progress your career as a Customer Sales Advisor? Looking to take on an engaging part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
Our client has been helping businesses and individuals to safely store their belongings for decades. Family-owned and well-established, their mission is to provide customers with an unrivalled experience.
Now, they are looking for a Customer Sales Advisor to join their dedicated team in Kings Heath on a part time basis.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £8.76 per hour
- Great bonus scheme
- Annual cost of living pay increase
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Perkbox benefits
- Become a key member of a close-knit team
- Staff discounts (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging)
- Training and development programme
- 28 days’ holiday (pro rata)
After a qualifying period, you will also receive the following:
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Christmas hamper
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- A day off and gift for your birthday
Once you join the business, you’ll receive ongoing training and support to increase your skill-set and ensure that you succeed in your role.
What’s more, our client understands the importance of giving back and actively encourages their employees to help fundraise for their chosen charity - Variety the Children’s Charity.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will sell our client’s high-end storage solutions and ensure that customers receive a first-class service.
In this hands-on role, you will:
- Promote solutions to prospective customers via email, the telephone or face-to-face
- Explain the features, benefits and price of our client’s services
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Liaise with the external removals contractor to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered
- Support marketing tasks by assisting with brand awareness initiatives
- Help ensure the premises (including office, kitchen and toilets) are tidy and clean
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Customer service experience
- A confident communication style
- A great telephone manner
- A positive and proactive approach
- Strong prioritisation skills
Ideally, you will have previous sales experience, but this is not essential.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Rep, Customer Services Representative, or Customer Care Agent.
Other companies may call this role Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Business Development Executive or Telesales Executive.
As this is a part time role, our client is flexible regarding working hours and willing to discuss this with candidates. However, you will be required to work 14 - 18 hours per week, which will include working most weekends.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a passionate Customer Sales Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job