Customer Sales Advisor - Outbound
Competitive salary: £18,500 rising to £21,500 after 6 months, plus a generous bonus and reward scheme
Contract: Permanent, full time (shifts below)
Location: REMOTE - working from home
- Mon & Tue - 11.30am - 8pm
- Wed & Thurs - 10.30 - 7.00pm
- Fri - 9am - 6pm
- NO WEEKENDS!!!
Early applications encouraged with start dates of 5th January, 24th January & 31st January!
The role you’ll do:
- Use your brilliant sales and communication skills to upsell products
- Provide peace of mind by finding the right solution for every customer.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you’ll learn the systems, meet new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience.
- Working from home on a remote basis.
- rovide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in targeted sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Proven experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you’re at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
How you’ll be rewarded
- Bonus earning potential of £7,200 per year
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'