Customer Sales Advisor Inbound
Monday - Friday
9am - 7pm. 5pm Finish on a Friday!
£22,000 - £25,000 + OTE £60k!!
Weekly Paid Commission!!
A qualified Customer Sales Advisor has a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 with an uncapped commission structure (you could be earning an extra £800 per week, or more!).
Working as a Customer sales advisor for a leading care provider, this role would suit someone who is money hungry and career driven.
For this Customer Sales Advisor role you will need to have a minimum of 6-12 months proven sales experience working within a target driven environment and be able to demonstrate resilience, determination and team work.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Sales Advisor…
- Calling existing customers (no cold calling) to promote and sell additional services
- Following up on Customer Enquiries to convert to a sale
- Updating the in house computer system
- Qualifying the customer enquiries and completing the sale
- Constantly providing the highest level of customer service
What you will need to be a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
- You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
- Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude for sales
- Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
- Must be target driven and sales minded.
What you'll get in return…
- A basic salary of £22,000-£25,000 per annum
- A career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities
- Job security with a permanent contract
- Uncapped commission structure
- Free on-site parking
- A casual dress code
- On site staff canteen
This is a great opportunity to get in a role and starting earning before Christmas. Don't delay Click Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- sales executive
- account manager
- customer service
- business development executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'