Customer Sales Administrator, Christchurch - £18,000 per annum
Our client, a leading communications provider are now in requirement of an experienced Customer Sales Administrator to join them on a full time basis. Working closely with the Account Managers you'll ensure daily operations of the Internal Sales desk exceed company expectations whilst assisting with first class customer contact in a reactive way.
You'll be responsible for:
- Answering and dealing with incoming customer calls
- Processing of orders for new kit/products
- Creating any Purchase Orders needed in good time
- Raising opportunities to Account Managers
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating the customer on order status
- Previous experience of working in customer focused environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and the ability to investigate fully into customer requests
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment
The Customer Sales Administrator opportunity is offered on a permanent basis. For your experience you'll receive a generous salary of up to £18,000 per annum, 24 days paid holiday growing by 1 day each year until you reach 30 days and the benefit of paid parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you'd like to be considered as their next Customer Sales Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"