Customer Sales Administrator
Award winning healthcare company
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 (Dependant on experience) + an excellent benefits package.
The RZ Group is currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning company who have decades of experience of delivering product solutions to the healthcare industry. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Administrator, this role will be extremely varied with the role being split 50% Admin / 50% Sales & Marketing.
If you have experience within a Sales Administration type role and would enjoy marketing products to existing customers, this could be the perfect role for you. The main purpose of this role will be to support the daily administration, improvement and development of Commercial, Technical Services, Sales and Customer Service activity in the UK. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with suppliers and distributors across the UK, identifying low sales in areas and marketing these products accordingly.
- Supporting the external Sales team with cross selling
- Creation of marketing material
- Reconciliation of distributor purchase orders with customer requirements & contractual obligations
- Coordination of booking slots with the customer
- Liaise with all necessary parties to resolve delivery issues (
- First-line response to customer requests for information
- Where required, input, coordination and manipulation of CRM data on behalf of UK Sales Team
- Experience working in an Sales Administrator type role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to understand, analyse and work with financial and statistical information
- Report writing and capable of developing presentations in a range of mediums
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please click apply for immediate CV review or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job