Your new company is one of the UK's market leaders in Engineering & Manufacturing design. They specialise Internationally and have multiple locations across the UK. They are well known for holding a fantastic reputation for their expertise and knowledge in building design. Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Sales Administrator to join an established team on a permanent basis.
As the Customer Sales Administrator, you will be situated in their modern and impressive Head offices based near Longbridge. Your primary function of this role is to process a high volume of sales orders received from the company's range of clients. This includes all administration activities from the enquiry through to delivery and any subsequent queries.
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Processing of client's order. Entering them onto the companies order processing system (Horizon 2020 )
- Sending order acknowledgements
- Liaising with the purchasing department to ensure adequate orders have been placed to fulfil the client's requirements.
- Regular contact with our parent company regarding material availability and back orders.
- Regular progress checking of all orders to ensure the company achieves the expected delivery date
- Raising availability reports to clients to inform them of the status of their orders
- Raising of picking notes to the warehouse
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager and Warehouse Supervisor
- Arrange deliveries by courier including the completion of all the relevant paperwork.
- Raise delivery notes for goods being dispatched
- Work closely with the Finance Department ensuring all deliveries are made adhering to the client's credit limits
- Provide P.O.D's where requested
- Deal with any customer complaints that may arise
- Raising of collection notes and complaint documents for any returns/complaints
- Provide management information as required by the Management Team
- Additional responsibilities as the role requires
The successful Customer Sales Administrator will be able to work under their own initiative and have a proven ability to adapt to a demanding work environment. The ideal candidate will be driven, have the ability to remain professional and approachable. This is a very fast paced and busy role so experience in a similar position is vital. Industry knowledge would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in the Customer Sales Administrator role then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Charlie Bond now on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.