As a Customer Review Advisor you will deliver a great experience and the right outcome for all customers by engaging in conversations and providing information on the full range of financial products and services available.
By really listening to and getting to know the customers you will be able to understand their financial circumstances and identify opportunities to refer them for information about the most appropriate outcome to suit their needs.
Payrate: £22,200 per annum
Hours of work: Monday – Saturday between 9.00am – 7.00pm
Your main place of work will be Guildford but you will be expected to support at other branches within the region for sickness, annual leave etc. Because of this you must have your own transport.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To deliver excellent service and support to customers, face to face or on the telephone
• Build lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and matching them with the products and services to help them achieve their financial goal.
• Support colleagues by providing help and sharing knowledge.
• Follow all appropriate processes and procedures whether that be in operating a till, understanding audit checks or capturing customer information in an accurate manner.
• Be responsible for your own self development and learning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have experience of working with customers both face to face or over the phone
• Have the ability to identify customer needs in a conversational style
• Be energised and motivated by performance objectives
• Effective organisational skills
• Care about people – demonstrate a genuine interest in customer and colleague needs
• Communicate clearly and with confidence
• Energetic and passionate about delivering a great job
If this sounds like the role for you please click apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job