We are looking for energetic and motivated Customer Retentions Agents to join our team at our brand new, state of the art call centre in Maxim Park. This is a contact centre role in a modern and friendly environment. By working for SITEL - an award winning, international, outsourcing contact centre, you will be working in partnership with the UK’s fastest Broadband provider - Virgin Media.
We are looking for positive, conscientious and passionate people to join a diverse team of 700 staff.
Your day to day role is about turning every contact engagement experience into a positive and this will include:
- Retaining customers by assessing their needs and making alterations to their chosen packages as required in order to restore confidence in the service offering
- Taking incoming calls, offering the highest standard of customer service
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Assessing customers’ needs and tailoring available packages
- Dealing with cancellation requests and retaining customers
- Dealing with Billing enquiries
- A great telephone manner
- A passion for customer service
- Good IT skills
- A fast learner
- Reliable, with a good attendance record
Working Hours-37.5 hours per week - 5/7 days on rotation between 8am and 9pm. The first three weeks will be classroom based training followed by two weeks in our academy.
We offer a weekly basic salary with an excellent bonus scheme!
Other Benefits include:
- Award winning training
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Schemes
- Corporate Discounts
- Rewards and recognition schemes
- Discounted Virgin packages
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'