My client - the UK’s only fully integrated provider of home phone, mobile, broadband, gas and electricity services are currently recruiting for a Customer Retentions Advisor to join their team.
You will work as part of the Sales/Retention team and interact with customers that are moving home or are new occupiers of properties and promote the benefits of being a customer.
What you will actually do:
- Speaking with Customers’ who are moving properties and promoting the benefits of having the business provide services to their new property
- Speaking with new occupiers of properties the business currently supplies with the goal of retaining their services, and benefits of taking additional services through the business
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the businesses products and services and also those of competitors
- Use effective questioning to identify which services Customers’ could benefit from and increase the sales potential of every call
- Exceeding customer expectations and developing a good level of rapport
- Understanding the importance of retaining existing Customers
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a telesales/customer retention role within a call centre environment
- Motivated and loves working in a target-driven environment
- The ability to build rapport with callers and identify opportunities to up sell and convert them into multiservice customers
- Ability to provide a good level of customer service and willing to go 'the extra mile’ to retain a valued customer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This role is paying a basic salary of £19,500 with a competitive bonus structure of up to £11,000.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service