I am looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Customer Retention Manager (Marketing) to join a growing team. You will be instrumental in delivering on the company’s targets in relation to marketing, retention and engagement. You will ensure that the company achieves its ambitious strategic objectives and drive the return on marketing investment across all channels to ensure customer conversion is maximised.
- Lead on the retention marketing as aligned to company strategic objectives.
- Create and maintain a ‘customer first’ retention and engagement plan enabling the achievement of strategic growth goals through customer focused activity.
- Work with the Marketing Director on executing the PR strategy to grow awareness of brand reputation with both consumers and trade supporting strategic objectives.
- To generate creative and memorable campaigns for all stores, working cross functionally with Marketing Management team and Commercial team to push the right agenda from channel mix point of view, supplier growth targets and retention goals.
- Constantly evaluate and optimise our channel mix to drive a marketing program that supports both top-line and bottom-line goals
- Degree in marketing or related field or demonstrable experience.
- Experience working in a similar role within the e-commerce industry
- Data driven with current knowledge of GDPR and Privacy legislation.
- High growth/E-commerce background would be desirable.
Salary plus bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'