Customer Retention Agent - Contact Centre
£25,000 Plus Benefits Package
My Client is looking for an experienced Customer Retention Agent with excellent verbal communication skills and experience in handling both inbound and outbound calls. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be creative and solution focused; delivering high standards of service that my cleint expects and takes pride in. The ability to project the organisation’s professional image through excellent verbal communication, the Retention Agent will deal with a wide range of customer issues. The role will involve proposing appropriate solutions to retain my clients customers through outstanding service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and sales skills with a demonstrated ability to correspond both verbally and written to exceptionally high standards
- Knowledge of practices and procedures in a retention related environment
- Experience working in a retention role / solution focused environment
- A hands on, common sense approach to day to day work related matters
- Ability to operate well under pressure within a target-driven team
- Ability to multitask effectively whilst maintaining a high level of quality and service
- Awareness of what constitutes a high level of customer service
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft office)
Duties & Responsibility
- Perform calls to policyholders who have missed payments and make payment arrangements where required.
- Discuss, agree and arrange various client requests including but not limited to payment arrangements, sending policy details, reductions/ increases to sum insured and address cancellations.
- Handle customer complaints that may arise on a retention call, escalating to complaints team where necessary.
- Record required call notes in relation to any work items handled, policy and/or payment changes to ensure the interaction is recorded accurately for business records.
- Send call escalations when required.
- Provide clients with correct and accurate information.
- Respond to customer requests to cancel their policy and address any concerns they may have, sell policy benefits and use available retention tools to retain the customer as a policy holder.
- Meet expected individual targets and contribute to business and team targets ensuring all customer service, sales and cancellation queries are handled in a professional, results driven manner.
- Follow and apply quality assurance guidelines and compliance rules to all retention activities.
- Observe and provide general updates to management team around trends in relation to the reasons for customer cancellation.
- Learn and apply coaching and feedback from your manager to assist in meeting KPIs and expectations within the role.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments such as Service, Claims and Sales.
- Log service desk requests with manager when experiencing system issues.
- Report any alleged agent misconduct and/or customer complaints to manager.
- Managing customer requests effectively and efficiently.
- Managing the delivery of customer correspondence within agreed company frameworks, timescales and deadlines.
If you are interested in the position please apply now.
- Call Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job