My client are a long established insurer with a progressive and vibrant business which has grown its brands in both the business and consumer markets. It has an entrepreneurial, open and positive culture with a focus on growth, an excellent place to work if you enjoy a hardworking, rewarding environment. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Retentions Advisor to join the team.
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Retentions Advisor to retain business and develop the renewals department.
You will be working in a dynamic and enjoyable work environment, within a friendly team from all walks of life. The salary £17,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience, plus enrolment into the company pension scheme if applicable.
• Being the first point of contact for customer renewals
• Advising customers on features and benefits of insurance policy via telephone and email
• Reviewing policy details and schedules and delivering to customer
• Provide quotes on renewal policies, delivering price, excesses, policy wordings and schedule
• Ensuring high retention of customers by negotiating features and services of policy
• Managing customer objections ensuring queries are resolved in a quick and timely manner
• Working towards company KPI’s to ensure high customer retention
• Previous insurance experience is essential for the role
• Must be able to prioritise workload and work towards company SLA’s
• Attention to detail and accurate
• Coordination and thoroughness
• Insurance experience
Whats in it for you?
Not only will you be part of an ever growing company with opportunities of development you will also be rewarded with the following benefits:
• 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes lunch break
• 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays - If no sickness absence within year 1 an additional 3 days is accrued
• NEST Pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Social functions
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this role simply click apply now or email a copy of your most up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'