CUSTOMER RETENTION ADVISOR -This role will involve the retention of existing customers so as well as excellent customer service skills you must have a proven track record in renewing customers and working to targets.
The role will involve taking inbound calls from existing members that may be looking to cancel their membership. It will also involve a high amount of outbound contact, reaching previous and existing members with an emphasis on re-engaging and rebuilding relationships to grow the company’s customer base.
You will also be a great communicator, be able to relate to members with an understanding and respectful approach.
To personally provide excellent standards of selling & customer service by:
- Maintaining and providing comprehensive product information to customers.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of why customers choose to cancel their services with us.
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service
- Displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Confidently making and closing sales
- Looking for link selling opportunities which will increase sales
- Showing a genuine desire to achieve objectives
- Using initiative at all times
- Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Drive to achieve and exceed targets and resilience and determination to exceed goals
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling
- Excellent communication, teamwork / interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a rapport with customers and resolve problems
- Professional and flexible attitude to work
- Being driven and positive
- Administration and organisation skills
- Buy and sell holidays (5 days)
- Wellness workshops
- Free weekly fruit
- BHSF health insurance visits
- Pension scheme
- FREE membership to service +5 family members or friends.
- Staff party’s
- Annual salary review
- Leadership and management workshops.
- Close knit, friendly working environment, excellent rewards for good performance
£16,000 p.a. OTE £25,000 open ended commission scheme (Basic increasing to £17,000 after successful probation period)
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday
We are looking for an individual with fantastic customer service skills and sales experience. A true people's person who is able to find quick solutions to resolve any issues.
If you know you are all of these things, then please send us your CV, and we will be back in touch with you immediately if you are successful. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Gibson Chadwick acting as an Employment Agency.