Customer Retention Advisor
£18,000k - £20,000 DOE
- Free Parking
- No weekend work
- Fantastic career progression
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced retentions advisor to join a leading payment solutions provider in the UK. With a range of the most up-to-date solutions, they work with the major UK banking institutions, as well as the small to medium sized business market. The customers of this successful business process a payment every 2 seconds in the UK, equating to over 40,000 payments per day!
This is a key role to working within their professional and passionate team, who strive to deliver a first-class service to each of their clients. The successful candidate will expertly handle a variety of queries from customers approaching the end of their contract, who will be looking to renew, or upgrade. Your responsibility will be to understand any issues the customer may have and ensure that they remain connected to the products and services that best suit their needs.
- Handling customers that may be looking to cancel or renew their services
- Using objection handling and negotiating skills to explore issues with customers, with the purpose of resolving those issues and retaining customers
- To enhance relationships with customers and to add long term value to those relationships with customers
- To make all efforts to achieve both individual and team targets
- To provide customer-focused service to all inbound, outbound and email interactions
- Previous experience within retentions or renewals is desired
- Excellent communication skills to be able to build a strong rapport with the customer and gain a full understanding of their needs, and the reasons why they may want to look elsewhere.
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- An enthusiasm for great customer service - confident and customer focused
- A 'can-do’ mentality is imperative.
- Excellent time management, self-motivation and a passion to retain customers.
Due to the volume of applicants, we can only respond to those successful within 14 days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job