Duties for the role will include, but not be limited to;
• Implementing all training and coaching to ensure Response staff are developed to their full potential. In addition, carrying out regular 1-2-1’s with your staff to support them and maintain efficiency
• Ensuring trainers have a full schedule for delivering training and support to the Advisors
• Monitoring individual and team performance consistently to achieve high levels of service
• Managing service level agreements
• Sharing on-call rota with other Team Managers covering a 24/7 operation.
• Providing support to the Control Centre Manager.
The hours of work for this role are 35 hours on a shift rota covering 7 days a week.
The successful candidate will have experience of working at team manager level, as well as a strong working knowledge of contact/emergency centre systems. They will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office alongside having excellent organisational and communication skills.
This role will be subject to a standard DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job