Job Title: Resolutions Investigator
Reports to: Compliance Manager
Company Location: Salisbury Wiltshire
- To be fully familiar with the company’s products and policies.
- To investigate fully complaints received by the business. This will involve getting to the root of what has happened in each case in a methodical manner in order to make a judgement on what needs to happen and under the direction of the Compliance Manager, to share the outcome with the policy holder in an appropriate way.
- To prepare well drafted and articulate acknowledgements of complaints, interim letters where required and final company decisions to policy holders in writing following investigation of complaints.
- To make contact with policy holders by telephone and have the ability to converse in a polite and appropriate manner when investigating and/or advising complainants in relation to the resolution of complaints.
- To assist with the complaints mailbox enquiries from the company underwriters and/or policy holders and other teams across the business.
- To assist in day to day administrative tasks such as maintenance and updating of the complaints log, file collection and scanning.
- To work to targets to ensure compliance within FCA guidelines.
- To be fully familiar with the company’s software systems to ensure these are used correctly to maintain accurate records of all stages of the complaints process.
- To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the FCA complaints handling rules and guidance and to remain updated on general changes to regulation.
- To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the FOS complaints processes and to keep updated with trends in responses provided by the FOS to complaints within the pet insurance industry.
- To carry out other duties consistent with the post as may be required.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous complaint handling experience within an insurance environment
- Knowledge of FOS complaints regulations and processes
- Understanding of TCF/conduct risks and their role in complaint resolution
- Knowledge of the Dispute Resolution: Complaints (DISP) of the FCA handbook.
- Strong analytical approach and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate good decision making skills in relation to complaint outcomes
- A background with veterinary knowledge.
- Good IT skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Support
- Dispute Resolution
- Written Communication
- Complaint Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job