£9.40p/h - 36hrs Per Week
Starting 1st November
We are currently recruiting for a well known online retailer for experienced customer service candidates to join their resolutions team. Due to the business growth seen in the last year this is an fantastic time to join the team and develop a career within the company! This role offers a great basic salary with a mixture of regular incentives, this client are people focused and are looking for people to join the company on a long term basis.
This is an office based role so successful candidates must be able to commute to Accrington for work. This is initially a temporary contract for at least 12 weeks with a view to go permanent so a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
What will you be doing?
- Resolving customer queries to a high standard
- Communicating with customers over the phone as well as via email / social media
- Speaking to 3rd parties regarding customer orders
- Working within an FCA regulated environment
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a customer focused role - call centre experience is desirable but not essential for this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- People focused and able to build rapport well
- Computer literate as you will be using various in house systems
What's in it for you?
- £9.40 p/h
- Weekly pay initially
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role with a fantastic client
Hours of work -
- Monday to Sunday - shifts between 8am-8pm
- You will work 1 late shift per week
- Rotational weekend shifts are required
Start date for the role is the 1st November! If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Candidates will need to pass both a Credit and DBS check.
Cordant People are an equal opitunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'