Customer Resolution Specialist
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Customer Resolution Specialist will be key to the continued success of the business. The Customer Resolution Specialist will work as part of a motivated and fast-paced team to provide a professional customer focused service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and customers` needs are not just consistently met but also exceeded. The Customer Resolution Specialist will be rewarded with 25 days` holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Customer Resolution Specialist role, you will have previous experience of dispute resolution, gained within a claims or insurance environment. You will be proactive with good initiative and be able to take ownership of issues. Due to the nature of the role, the Customer Resolution Specialist will need to have excellent customer handling skills and be confident with negotiation and conflict - you should be able to evidence this from your career history. You will possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and have the capacity to learn new systems quickly. The Customer Resolution Specialist Handler will have a clear understanding of the importance of exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
- To take incoming calls from policyholders and customers
- To make outgoing calls as required to policyholders and customers to assist and advise on the disputes and issues raised.
- To assist in developing an efficient process to deal with all new applications, operating in line with TCF and general FCA principles
- To adhere to all processes, ensuring applications are dealt with efficiently and relevant referrals to Line Manager and/or the technical team are made
- To use the inhouse system and all other necessary applications to log, track and proactively action the issue.
- To identify to the head of department any contentious or litigious issues at the earliest opportunity
- To achieve all Key Performance Indicators, including the achievement of agreed customer service improvement targets
- To maintain professional competence at all times
- To comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and FCA Rules.
- Previous experience of dispute resolution, gained within a claims or insurance environment.
- You will be proactive with good initiative and be able to take ownership of issues
- Excellent customer handling skills and be confident with negotiation and conflict
- Working knowledge of FCA Regulations
- Proven experience of understanding and the importance of providing excellent customer service
- A general understanding of the insurance market and related products
- Ability to deal professionally with clients/management/staff at all levels
- To be self-motivated and develop ability to motivate others
- Achievement or target focused to be able to meet deadlines and manage own workload within agreed parameters.
Keywords: customer service, FCA, financial services, claims, insurance, TCF, resolution, disputes, complaints
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job