Passionate about providing great service, resolving customer queries and helping us improve our service? Got a talent for putting things right and fixing complaints?
Then this is the role for you!
Working as part of Origin Resolve, Origin’s contact centre based at our flagship site at Watermill Lane in Enfield, this is an opportunity to make a difference as part of Origin’s Customer Resolution Team. It’s all about prioritising our customer’s experience of Origin to ensure first point of contact resolution, and where we can’t do this changing the way we work to achieve it.
We are looking for an exceptional person who is passionate about customer service excellence, has experience in customer contact management with IT systems such as CRM, Knowledge Base and data management systems, and enjoys being part of a team focussed on resolving customer issues and queries.
You’ll be responsible for responding to multichannel customer queries, giving the customer confidence in your ability to resolve their query, keeping them informed where required and driving forward actions.
We’re looking for someone who thinks across departments working proactively with our Neighbourhoods, Property Services, Business Improvement, Leasehold and Commercial Teams and our repairs contractors. You will have a brilliant rapport with colleagues and front line staff alike.
This role reports into the Customer Resolution Manager and works alongside the Complaints Resolution team.
You will :
- Have a great customer service manner, being able to deal with upset customers and difficult situations in a positive way
- Be able to understand from a customer and business perspective what is needed in order to resolve a complaint.
- Provide all customers with a dedicated point of contact, a positive customer experience and resolution to multi channel queries at the first point of contact.
- To drive an increase in customer satisfaction across Origin by ensuring end to end resolution for all customer enquiries.
- Support the Business Improvement Team to develop Origin’s Knowledge Base through tracking the enquiries you cannot resolve on a day to day basis and creating new materials to support resolution to all queries at the first point of contact
- Support the Repairs Contact Centre staff service where required, including covering for sickness absence and annual leave
To apply for this role, please complete an online application form ensuring that you address all of the key requirements within the role profile, including relevant examples of how you have met them. Try to contain this information to no more than two pages to be considered for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job