Customer Resolution Investigator
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is hiring for a Customer Resolutions Investigator, to ensure that all complaints are administered, investigated and resolved in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards. Promoting a customer focused environment, acting as the voice of the customer.
- In-line with policy & procedures, identify the root cause as part of fair and thorough complaint investigations, ensuring all complaint points are fully understood and responded to
- Ensure that fair outcomes are achieved for each customer based on their individual circumstances and any material distress, inconvenience or financial loss
- Accurately and consistently update the Complaints Management System providing a clear and concise audit trail
- Actioning general complaint queries
- Look for opportunities to identify on-going issues and eliminate repeat complaints in order to improve our overall customer experience
- Assisting the team when required by taking on additional tasks or key activities to manage workloads
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused team environment which is continually improving and striving to identify process improvements
- Providing assistance and support when required to the business to improve the handling of Complaints day to day
- Customer Service skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"