Our client is a blue-chip leading employer of choice, supporting many of the world’s leading consumer brands and multi-nationals with a range of market leading technological and customer focused services, from their state-of-the-art Newcastle office complex. Due to the expansion of their operations they are now looking for an Inbound Customer Support Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They provide a range of sales, customer care and technical support services for a number of highly respected consumer brands. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service and to join their Newcastle team. This is an excellent opportunity if you have previous customer service experience, and you are looking for a permanent role.
- As an advisor you will take inbound phone calls from customers and help them with any technical problems and queries.
- Using the systems and diagnostic tools provided, you will walk the customer through said query with the view of fixing that issue the first time.
- Working a part of a team of advisors
- Provide first class customer service and be a brand ambassador.
- Proficient at navigating the internet
- Ability to take on and assimilate technical knowledge.
- Customer service experience, either via telephone or in a face to face setting
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Personable and can respond to feedback
- Able to work Mon-Fri 8am-10pm and Sat-Sun 8am-9pm - shift will vary and you will get a four-week view of your shifts in advance, this will be on a rota basis. You will work one weekend in three.
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with excellent transport links.
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Company pension scheme.
- Salary £17,680 (£8.50 per hour).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'