Salary: Basic at £16,000 with OTE of £20,000
Sector: IT storage distributor
Working for a IT storage distributor company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Customer Representative
As Customer Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
As a Customer Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Customer Representative – what you get:
- Competitive starting salary of £16,000 with Y1 OTE of £20,000
- Realistic further OTE of £80,000 within 3 years!
- Fully accredited and bespoke training plans
- Company car
- Company holiday opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Fun and friendly work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
- No academic requirements are needed – you only need to demonstrate an aptitude for the soft skills required by a sales role
- Proactive and determined to offer the best service possible
- Confident communicator to a variety of figures
- A desire to succeed as part of a rapidly expanding company
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'