We are a Top 20 UK Insurance Broker, with over 500 employees across 3 offices, providing a portfolio of insurance products across personal and commercial lines.
Our people are the key to our success. Working for Brightside is about understanding the difference you can make for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Doing the right things and doing them well. Challenging the norm and embracing the change that will make us the best in the market. At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
You will be working within our lead generation team to discuss new insurance products with potential customers. Full training will be provided and you will be using this knowledge to highlight benefits of policies to customers before passing them through to a member of our sales team.
Key Responsibilities for Customer Representative
- Contacting previous/existing customers.
- Generating leads for other areas of the business by creating interest in our products.
- Following on from structured training, you will have a thorough understanding of our products to sell them to the customer, highlighting features and benefits before handing them over to our sales teams.
A successful individual will:
- Have a 'sales through service’ approach to customers.
- Put the customer first in all instances.
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality.
- Be self-motivated and driven to excel.
- Positive working attitude and a resilient approach to work.
- Career-minded with a view to progressing within the Insurance industry.
Along with a competitive basic salary, we offer:
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan.
- Take your Birthday off! Here at Brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one-off cash rewards.
- A staff referral scheme where you can earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Support to you and your family through childcare vouchers, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and life assurance.
- A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas and much much more!!
- The chance to make a difference through our Brightside Helps charity partnerships.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services