Customer Representative - Insurance Claims - Multiple Opportunities
York Location (YO30 Clifton)
Permanent Opportunities - Monday to Friday
Full Training and Support Provided
£18,000 + £22,000 + Extensive Training + 25 Days Holiday + Company Pension + Annual Performance related bonus + Professional Development (Further Qualifications)
Are you looking to further your career with an Award Winning Customer Focused Insurance Provider, a company that offers fantastic support and training and excellent benefits?
You will be responsible for:
* Providing a first class customer service, aiming to find a resolution and settle the customers claim (Property/Pet/Travel/Commercial Insurance Claims)
* Following full claims process from initiation to completion
* Making decisions on Insurance policy liability
* Ensuring compliance is maintained
* Updating systems with customer information and status of claim
* You will have exceptional customer service experience, preferably telephone based
* You will have competent computer skills - ability to input data, navigate internal systems, and locate information/data
* You will be analytical in your approach - problem solving, finding a solution, objection handling, and negotiation skills
* Ideally you will have previous insurance experience, and an understanding of how the claims process works from any of the following insurance areas (property, pet, travel or commercial)
* You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent and must be able to provide evidence of this.
Please contact Kerry Lyons to discuss, apply to this role for immediate review!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Claims Handler" "Insurance Policy" "Claims" "Insurance" "Customer Service" "Customer Advisor" "Insurance Advisor" "Insurance settlement" "Pet insuran
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job