Customer Relationship - Road Import Coordinator
Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relationship - Road Import Coordinator to join their team based in Dartford
Location: Edison’s Park, Dartford, DA2 6QJ
Salary: £18,500 - £22,500
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870 Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
For this Customer Relationship opportunity, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Ideally has experience of export / import procedures gained in either a road or ocean import department
- Excellent communication skills – dealing with customers, keeping them updated, solving problems.
- Experience of completing entries and shipping documentation as required
- Attention to detail, adaptable and willing to learn
- Commercial awareness with good negotiation skills
- Charging files and passing invoices and dealing with queries.
- A team player keen to play a part in the success of the department.
- Good IT skills
Customer Relationship - Road Import Coordinator– Benefits:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family-owned Company.
To submit your CV for this exciting Customer Relationship - Road Import Coordinator opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Customer Relationship, Customer Care, Imports, Freight Forwarding, Customs, Freight, Logistics, Road Imports, Ocean Imports
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'