Customer Relationship Manager - B2B
Permanent - £20-30k
Currently experiencing a period of huge growth, my client is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their exisiting & thriving team, working in a fast paced, energetic environment at their Head Office.
The aim is to retain and grow business by owning sales, support and service relationships for nominated customer accounts. You will provide long term robust solutions for customers, which enhance and deliver partnerships for growth.
Your Responsibilities As a Customer Relationship Manager
· Retain & grow designated portfolio accounts against a designated set of targets.
· Provide leading edge "Proactive" & "Reactive" contact strategies that are customer defined.
· Lead on "After Sales Service" queries for customers within the designated portfolio, ensuring that the monitoring of progress is paramount to agreed customer service level agreements.
· On-boarding of new contracts and "Welcome Pack" and "Introductory" review with customers.
· Provides the customer with a "One Stop Shop" desk based named contact into the business.
· Review CSI and Net Promoter feedback and deploy action plan to improve customer experience.
· Ability to view a customer 360 degrees and prioritise customers for service/sales/support.
· Ensure that actions required for financial targets are deployed with customers on behalf of the business and recovered to mutually benefit both parties.
· Define contact plan within designated portfolios to minimise "risk" and maximise opportunities.
· Target for business growth sales & service team and individually on specific accounts.
· Coordinating customer projects, including major mobilisations, special events and bespoke products together with a contingency plan for each of these.
· Proactive account rationalisation & trend analysis on reporting, revenue, and customer issues.
· Co-ordinate key account reporting and analyse issues up front to proactively resolve.
· The 100% delivery of profiled customer closed loop solution.
· Demonstration of strong financial acumen to understand the impact of commercial decisions on the Company.
· Well-honed analytic skills and data manipulation to drive opportunities and decision making including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to build good, sustainable relationships with Customers.
· Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
· Tenacity to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Ability to demonstrate determination in setting personal objectives and the achievement of goals.
· Well organised and methodical in approach to drive accurate solutions for our Customers.
· Proven ability to meet targets with a positive record of achievement of stretching KPIs & objectives.
· Confident with the ability to challenge poor performance and deliver marked change for customers
· Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
· Field Sales and/or Account Management experience.
· Ability to understand financial, commercial and customer driven targets and objectives.
· Evidence of building and growing new business along with the tactical process for retention.
· An understanding of how a sales & customer service function align in a portfolio business.
· Understanding of customer market segments in which their customers operate commercially.
· An understanding of the threat posed by their competitors and how to impact on this.
· Account planning & contact strategy of customers by segment and customer intelligence.
What's in it for you?
My client will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognise your achievements and reward them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, my client offers a generous monthly bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holiday closure), company pension scheme and free parking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Team Manager
- Business development
- Account manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'