Customer Relationship Manager
Would you like to join a friendly dynamic team? We are working with a family run company who are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join their team. This role will suit a motivated professional with first rate customer service skills and the ability to manage a busy portfolio.
-To be first point of contact for the customer, working within a customer service team
-To be accountable for the timely resolution of customer queries and issues, ensuring all are logged and tracked
-To take repeated customer issues and drive improvements to prevent recurrence
-To manage improvement projects arising from customer feedback and issues
-To work closely with other departments to ensure the needs of the customer are always met
-To ensure reporting on customer issues shows both risks and opportunities
-To take high level direction and customer requirements and be able to interpret and implement into team working practice and processes
-To provide PA/Executive duties to Sales Manager as and when required
- Customer relationship management experience
- Able to interact well with customers and be engaging at all times
- Deliver a service to customers which is a positive experience
- Have an excellent work ethic and professional nature
- Application of company tools and techniques and demonstrating principles in action
- Good client interface skills, with experience of communicating at a Senior level
- A background in manufacturing or a product related industry would be advantageous
This is a full-time position
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'