Our Client is a long-established business working within the marine offshore, building & construction, rail and the oil, gas & petroleum industries with sites throughout the UK and some recent expansion overseas. They are looking for someone to join them within their sales team as a Customer Relationship Manager to field enquires from customers and take advantage of new and existing sales opportunities. You will have energy, drive and enthusiasm and ideally come with an electrical background, especially within a distribution or manufacturing environment: Alternatively you would need to be a quick learner and be able to confidently get-to-grips with product information related to trade enquiries.
- handle customer enquires whether that be by phone, fax or email.
- be computer literate
- have an excellent telephone manner
- be able to formulate quotes for customers
- arrange deliveries - some multi-drop
- have good negotiation skills
- ensure that customer queries are dealt with satisfactorily and in the most efficient way possible
- be customer focused
This is a full-time position with a salary offered between £20,000 and £30,000 depending on experience. There are also bonuses which could see an OTE of around £40,000.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Sales experience
- Putting together quotations