Customer Relationship Manager
Our client is a manufacturer of monitoring equipment used throughout the supply chain of perishable goods primarily for the healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
You will need to be able to get up to speed with a complete range of products and eager to be an active member of a successful team.
Our client is growing in the UK and for the right person there would be opportunities for further career development and to take on more challenges including becoming part of the field sales team. For this reason we are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to travel.
We are looking for an individual with:
*an aptitude for technology
*an interest in working within a sales led environment
* clean driving licence
You will need to be organised, disciplined and have the drive and enthusiasm to assist in helping to understand customer requirements whilst providing the necessary office back up to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised and new and existing customer requirements are dealt with in an efficient, effective and professional manner. You will be a self starter but also be able to work to a brief.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be providing support to customers of the field sales staff
- Responding to new customer enquiries generated by field sales, the website or from calls into the office and be able to communicate both new and existing products and service developments to match customer requirements
- Providing sales support by following up new and existing customer enquiries by telephone and or email and set customer visits for field sales staff. On occasion you will shadow field sales team members and be introduced to customers.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of events and activity which impact on sales including changes to statutory compliance regulations
- Updating and reviewing customer records and maintaining a customer database
Assist other members of staff on occasions when their workload is high. Such duties would be on an as needs basis and could include
- general administrative support and technical duties
- those associated with conference and exhibition arrangements
- the provision of quotes
- the releasing and checking of orders.
A-levels minimum (or equivalent) ideally degree level.
Salary: to £25,000 depending on experience
Mon - Fri (37.5 hrs)
Due to the location - essential that you have your own transport.
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job