An end to end, customer focused Category Management (Account Management) role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
Established for over 50 years our client is a leading name within the utilities sector, manufacturing plastic pipeline solutions for major gas and water companies.
A customer centric Account Management position, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand market size, market penetration, competitor product / service offerings and identify growth opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying new / emerging / adjacency markets related to sector and creating plans to optimise the opportunity
- Work to devise & implement a joined-up working practice across product, sales, customer services and marketing teams, whilst working with operations to define and create one unified sector strategy.
- Manage, govern and deliver prioritised KPIs within the sector strategy, working as One Team.
- Continually evaluate past framework / project bids to better inform category development requirements that ultimately wins more business
- Monitor, review and present mitigation plans for competitor propositions and activity
- Contribute to the production of robust plans demonstrating specific activities to bridge gaps to budget and forecast using market insight and data led recommendations
- Circa 2+ years Technical Account Management/Product/Category Management
- Hands on experience of working with customers, marketing and product development
- Passion and understanding of environmental and sustainable impacts
- Financially astute and able to present and project manage business cases in the context of customer led objectives and agreed commercial returns
- Ability to manipulate relatively complex data set
- Excellent key stakeholder management skills
- A creative thinker, with a proactive approach
You will work within an excellent collaborative working environment for a leading utilities company helping to deliver Carbon Zero targets. It's the ideal opportunity to join a business where your idea's will be heard, taken into account and implemented. A well rounded role where you can take ownership of your business unit.
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Category Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Insights Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'