Customer Relationship Manager
35 hours per week
Location: South West - Homebased
Our client is a specialist Financial Advisory Business and they are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join a team of field based presenters
You will organize and deliver presentations to a target market with a view to gaining qualified leads for appointments with the Financial Consultants.
- You'll hold a full driving licence
- You’ll be outgoing, confident together with business development, presentation and networking experience
- You'll be comfortable in dealing with our target audience in one-to-one and group situations.
- You'll also get the opportunity to gain financial qualifications so a commitment to study is desirable
Base circa £28-30000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy/sell holiday too
- The opportunity to earn a bonus!
- Our great pension scheme is company matched, plus 2%
- flexible benefits
This could suit a BDM looking for a new challenge (Level 4 Dip is not required)
For more information please contact Jason at Astral
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Relations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'