Working for a large firm of Mortgage Brokers dealing with House Purchases, Re-mortgaging and associated products, who offer whole of market advice.
The duties include:-
• To provide best support to advisors making a recommendation around a fully protected mortgage.
• To arrange appointments and manage advisors diaries to maximise sales opportunities
• To include completion of DIP’s, full applications for mortgage and protection and submission of forms to lenders.
• To chase applications effectively to offer/terms, updating client every 72 hours, minimum, to ensure exceptional customer service and generating client referrals.
• To chase commissions.
• Complete all client transactions in accordance with the company sales process, FSA and compliance requirements.
• Maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• To work within all legal and company requirements
• To follow Sales support Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:-
Experience preferably working within a Mortgage Broker’s or Financial Advisers office.
Have a working knowledge of all mortgage and protection products and a knowledge of broker operations.
Basic understanding of FSA regulations.
CeMap would be preferred however is not essential
Customer service/telephony experience is a must.
They must be able to show a can do attitude, be self-motivated and have great communication skills.
Time management skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today!!
Alternatively, you can email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0333 2408 550 for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job