Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager to be based at their Hampstead office. The purpose of this role is to ensure landlords & tenants receive an effective property management service throughout their tenancy.
- Preparing properties for new tenancies and meeting all new tenants.
- Carrying out mid-term and end-of-tenancy property inspections.
- Managing all end-of-tenancy matters, including carrying out termination visits.
- Checking completed works and reporting back to the landlord.
- Ensure all management systems are kept up-to-date.
- Previous property-related experience.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to multi-task.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well as part of a busy team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri (plus 1-in-4 Saturdays)
Salary: £25k-£29k per annum
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management