Customer / Client Relationship Executive
* Developing and managing relationships with clients through understanding their requirements
* Identify sales opportunities and pass this information to our Sales team
* Ensuring the clients instructions are always followed
* Custodian of the journey of mailings through to dispatch
* Providing expert advice to clients and become their trusted advisor on all things distribution.
* Managing all queries received either by phone, email or letter
* Processing requests to agreed service levels
* Ensure adequate communications with clients, team members and all internal departments to ensure jobs are processed correctly and efficiently.
* Raise credit and charge notes where applicable
* Investigate and log all delivery complaints and escalate where appropriate
* Arrange 3rd party collections as requested
* Liaising with counterparts at our sister company Subscriptions
* Arrange collection and deliveries as requested
* Logging of reoccurring issues to help with root cause analysis
Ideally 2 years of experience in a B2B customer service environment.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "client relationship executive" "Customer service" Customer service Executive" "account manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job