£18,000 per annum, plus 20% bonus & company car
Our client are looking for driven, motivated and personable individual to operate as a Customer Relationship Executive; focussing on relationship / account management and generally ensuring customer expectations and needs are met withing the SME Construction Market. You will be results focussed, with a drive for ensuring customer service standards are adhered to.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers within your territory
- Provide a tailor made solution for each customer, including quotation preparation
- Conduct regular site visits and demonstrations at agreed intervals with the customer; supporting the Account Managers
- Production and maintenance of site waste management plans; adhering to health & safety
- Ensuring sites are displaying correct compliance documentation
- Identify additional sales opportunities including product promotions & up-selling
- Identify improvements and drive through changes, providing a tailor made solution for each customer
- Achieve personal sales targets
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is essential
- Results orientated, with desire and tenacity to optimise performance
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage time well, plan and prioritise own workload
- Clear communication with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Strong IT skills
- Resourceful, flexible and positive approach to work
- Good understanding of what makes customer service.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Account Executives
- Building Relationships
- Key Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job