- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring the customer receives excellence in all their dealings through the Customer Relationship Team.
- Account manage designated customers and ASM's to ensure all areas are being explored within the product range and develop the relationship to provide the customer with an internal single point of contact.
- Understand the customers' needs and requirements, escalating and prioritising where necessary, liaising and escalating with other departments to ensure effective resolution.
- Contribute to morning meeting by providing figures by 8.40am and any appropriate information within the meeting.
- Provide information and advice on products and services as requested and refer customers to the ASM's as necessary. This could include pricing, technical information, data sheets, lead time information and chasing of orders.
- Create opportunities and quotations, liaising with ASM's where appropriate, presenting the customer with the most suitable solution to their requirement. As well as identifying additional upsell and cross sell opportunities, logging within the company's CRM database.
- Proactively manage your own opportunity pipeline to ensure where possible opportunities can be converted into orders.
- Perform a contract review on orders received, reviewing terms and conditions and pricing, liaising with the customer/ASM where necessary to make amendments.
- Enter sales orders on the company's order database accurately to reflect the customers' requirements and within 24 hours of receipt providing there are no discrepancies and log on the order turnaround spreadsheet.
- Enter details of unprocessed orders as an Order Tracking case in CRM at the time the query is raised. Queries to be chased on a daily basis to ensure timely resolution, and closed once resolved.
- Manage CRM database to deliver accurate and up to date information for the business.
- Give precise information to customers/ASM's regarding outstanding orders, using the Sales Order Review and Despatch Data spreadsheets. Feedback resolution to customer where necessary within agreed timescales recording all contact and outcomes in CRM.
- Proactively maintain effective working relationships with all departments to achieve a shared goal of customer satisfaction and making Crowcon easy to do business with.
- Understand and apply Export Control regulations and maintain an awareness of developments in regulations to ensure compliance.
- Professional person with the ability to communicate at all levels. Good IT skills combined with a high level of attention to detail and a calm attitude during busy periods.
- A confident personality, who exhibits good judgment and the ability to juggle competing demands, while working effectively as part of a team.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Customer Service/Sales support role
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and verbal English
- Able to interact well with those for whom English is a second languageStrong European language skills (Italian and French), able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with international customers, ideally with skills and ability in more than one language in addition to English.
- Good Numerical Ability
- Evidence of providing high quality support within a busy, high-performing, sales environemtn including pragmatic problem solving skills
- Strength in using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous experience of supporting technical sales environment.
- Experience of working for an international or manufacturing organisation.
- Ability to identify process improvements and/or focus time on most added value activities.
- Spainish lanuage skills
Careers at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd
To view all of the exciting vacancies we have here at Crowcon Detection Instruments please click here.
This vacancy has been posted by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd - an official Recruitment Partner for Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd. All applications received for any vacancy at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd will be received by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd who will pass your application on to the relevant Hiring Manager at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.
- Italian French Speaking Customer Service Relationship Account Executive