Based on growth, our corporate financial client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a Customer Relationship Coordinator to join their team for initially 6 months on a temporary basis
These roles are based on growth within the company and you will be working within a large well - established team.
This company offers excellent training.
Duties to include:
- Building strong relationships with a team of existing Financial Consultants
- Calling existing and lapse clients to discuss new products and services
- Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- General administration duties
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Previous experience working to targets is desirable
- Must be able to pass a credit check
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 35 hours a week - 1 week 9:00 am - 5:00 pm 1 week 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm - 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
£9.89 per hour plus up to £500 bonus to be paid monthly
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job