Our client is a professional and dynamic organisation who are seeking a Customer Relationship and Sales Support Administrator
You will be based within the CRM Support Department and will report to the Customer Support Manager
CRM Support Department Overview
The CRM Support team is an integral function of the Customer Relationship Department and Corporate Sales Function.
Supporting both the clients, Customer Relationship Managers and Corporate Sales staff, the team provide customer service, sales support and CRM support.
The aspiration is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients and colleagues with the overarching aim of adding value.
The department is responsible for owning and completing all activity under its remit that essentially leads to first class excellence Customer Experience.
To support the day to day client, colleague & sales queries via email, phone and in person, reviewing and understanding complex reports / service level agreements and internal / external reporting, managing customer complaints and issues to deliver an effective customer resolution.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, this role is pivotal in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and provision of support in the Customer Experience Department and sales support function.
- Management of daily work queues and department inboxes.
- Management of email and telephone activity to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in-line with contractual SLA / OLA and managed / escalated accordingly.
- Answer calls in a professional & polite manner and ensure all phone calls / emails are disseminated to the correct party. All inbound emails to be responded to and either dealt with or holding mail issued by 4pm each day.
- Problem and issue resolution to be dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Data entry on the software systems.
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement.
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the CRM function.
- Provide cover to the CRE role during peak demand / holiday & sickness.
- Named contact customers are aware of any holiday / sickness and this is communicated to the customer and CRM. A complete handover to also be provided within CRM Support ahead of any planned leave.
- Liaise closely with internal departments to resolve customer queries - SOP, credit control, customer service and finance.
- Maintain a daily work schedule to ensure customer expectations are met.
On boarding of new customers
- Working on new project deployments with Project Managers / CRM to ensure successful implementation - attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes and on board successfully. Understanding of contractual requirements and customer expectations.
Reporting and projects
- Responsible for the monthly delivery of customer service credit reports to deadline and with accuracy.
- Management of monitoring of devices offline and PAC activated.
- Own and deliver regular reporting to the CRM/CRM Support Manager around local customer projects / have date and version control and saved in a central customer location.
- Delivery of daily/weekly/monthly reporting at a client level as directed by the CRM Support Manager.
Organise the preparation and issuing of sales quotes.
A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
Reliable, tolerant and can work under pressure and to deadlines.
Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
The above is not an exhaustive list of requirements as the role may change to meet with the overall objectives of the company.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job