Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm/9am - 5:30pm
Our client is a B2B retailer selling a large variety of products. They are currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals with sales experience to join their outbound team.
- To contact our customers by telephone to welcome them as a new customer.
- Following up latest orders with a telephone call, aiming to prevent lapsed customers.
- Using these calls to identify any potential future business.
- Meet and exceed set KPI's
- To increase conversion rates on orders
- Following up quotations daily
- To encourage reactivation
- To identify projects
- To identify potential frame accounts
- Data cleansing
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date Account records for their customers
- To liaise effectively with internal colleagues, ensuring that any requested information is promptly and accurately supplied.
- To work as part of a team to achieve targets
In order to be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- An ability to follow set processes
- The ability to persuade, influence and sell.
- Strong self motivation and the desire to outperform targets
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- PC and system literate
- Ability to understand and perform in line with set KPI's
- Team Player
- Results orientated with a clear determination to succeed.
- Confident, self starter, resilient.
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and articulate.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and likeable.
- Well organised, reliable and thorough.
- Analytical/self assessing
If you are seeking a position with an established, reputable company who values its staff, please apply now.
Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job