If you have a passion for people and love to interact with others we have a fantastic opportunity available for you.
Not only will you be able to utilize your interpersonal skills, you will also be making a big difference to you community.
Our client, one of the industry leading Care Providers (based in Bristol) are looking for an Customer Relations Representative to join their team.
Having won awards last year for their service (including the Queens award 2016) they are looking for a Customer Relations Representative to help them continue their excellent standards.
Our client is offering the successful Customer Relations Representative:
- A competitive salary.
- A generous Holiday package - 28 days.
- Friendly office environment.
- Industry leading in-house training
- Continuous support for education and upskilling - Sponsored by the company
- Career progression
- Commitment to quality - minimum 1 hour visits for carers
The focus of this role is to generate client enquiries by networking in the community. You will be building relationships with community services that work with older people and promote my clients services to them.
The objective is that when family members enquiry about potential home care providers, the community services pass our contact information (usually a brochure). A typical RPN (Referral Provider Network) is a "community nurse for older people". You will need to build a relationship these contacts so my client becomes their number 1 referral.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Generate 30 or more client enquiries each month.
- Visit 40 or more referral providers each week.
- Participate on the operational routine including the morning huddle and 1:1’s.
- Organise 1 community event each week. This could be job fairs, community fun activities, activities for older people, etc.
- Maintain quality online content across website and other social media such as Facebook on a weekly basis. Take photos and post the stories from interactions with both caregivers and clients.
Ideally, we are looking for people with the following Strengths/Characteristics:
A proven history in a KPI driven environment (Business Development or sales)
Organisation and planning.
Determination and commitment
Attention to detail.
High professional standards
Communication and persuasion.
Prior experience in the Care industry would be beneficial but not essential. As you can see your attitude is more important than your experience for this position.
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job